* Always wash towels before use. Wash deep or bright colours separately.
* When washing coloured products it is recommended that you use a detergent designed to do the job. Never use detergents containing optical brightening agents (o.b.a.’s) as these detergents only brighten whites and can seriously affect coloured fabrics.
* Excessive use of fabric conditioners or softeners leaves a coating on the fibres which can reduce absorbency of the towel.
* Tumble drying on a medium heat will give towels the best finish and help maintain their absorbency.
* Pulled threads can be cut-off with a pair of sharp scissors without affecting the rest of the towel.
* Some everyday products such as facial cleansers and bathroom cleaners can damage a towel causing colour distortion if they come in contact.
* Do not dry clean.